Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stuff


Well after having had a small surgery to remove a suspicious-looking mole, 4 stitches later I am feeling a bit sore and weirded out that I'm not allowed to shower until next week! (too much info??) Plus I am supposed to disinfect the wound area twice a day, but I can't even reach it let alone see it - its just below the inside of my shoulder blade!

Tomorrow is Labour Day here (Dag van de arbeid), so ALL the shops will be closed. They have a really awesome policy about public holidays here, even friday is a public holiday 'just because' - apparently its not worth having thursday off and then going back to work for friday, so friday is a day off too!

I'm still working on my assignments. I have my (final) Dutch exam and oral exam next week, a field trip for Nature Conservation to a Flemish wetland area, and then my paper and presentations for Penal Systems and Nature Conservation are due. And then exams. Goodie!

Counting the days til I'm done! And til Mish gets here. 58 days, 14 hours, 19 minutes and 41 seconds to go!

Are you all well?
xxx R

1 comment:

Janine said...

i love how the europeans do that!!! thrusday off so friday too!!!

in spanish tis called a puente... brdige!! perfect sense!!!