Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ben's coming to visit Gent !!

Not much else to report really... have been holed up in my room the last couple o days working on my organised crime assignment. I'm embarassed to say I even missed the ESN trip to Amsterdam on saturday because I have so much work to do. But I hear it was a crazy trip anyway as so many people went. I guess Hamish and I will have to go in our own time :)

Ben has touched down in the Northern Hemisphere, and will arrive in Gent on friday woop woop! By then I will have handed in my paper, and also have done my presentation for Drug Policy. So there will be a fair bit o cellebratin'.

Took a photo of my sink plug chain coz it made a shape right when I was thinkin of NZ... and how typically NZ that it would be a sink plug chain haha


xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, how cute! And if you look closely, you can see Renelle in the tap :P

Ben said...

yayyyy i'm comin to get this party started!!!