Tuesday, April 8, 2008

One Down... Three To Go


Well, yesterday I finished with illicit drugs, and now I'm moving on to organised crime. Mwhahahaaah.

Handed in my first paper (for Drug Policy course). It was one of the most challenging assignments I've ever done because I have no experience with drug law or policy, or methamphetamine treatment. So it was all very interesting. P.S see George's foot in the top of the pic?

I have my mid-term exam for Dutch today, so I'm now frantically studying for that. Then I start working on my paper for Organised Crime, which is due next week. I also will be presenting my topic for Drug Policy next week.

Other than that, not much is new here. Everyone is back from their Easter holiday so things arent as deadly quiet around here anymore, thankfully! The sink in my room got horribly blocked (just in case y'all wanted to know)... and a nice man just came and unblocked it... he found pencils and all sorts in the drain!!! I have no idea who the heck puts pencils down sinks but each to their own I guess. I even know the word for pencil in Dutch - potlood! Potlood in de gootsteen!

Missin' y'all... xxx nelle

1 comment:

Janine said...

Potlood in de gootsteen.
hahahahahahhahaha i cracked myself up at this one!!!
you rock nelle.

hope the work is interesting and that you get to go travelling again soon!

will write more when i´m back in htown.

**janine in wellington