Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fresh Milk


Just when I thought I was gonna have to go to Switzerland and steal a cow to hide away in my room, I found fresh milk in a shop! Its skim milk, and its not even from Belgium, but its still real milk! It comes from Luxembourg. I love Luxembourg. They have hills and milk in Luxembourg.

I just had the best cup of tea ever. 2 months without proper milk has been hard! (I'll never get used to the UHT stuff...) Won't be buying it very often though as its almost $4 a litre :O

I have also been on a major high the last couple o' days because the skies are blue and the sun is shining :) which is nice, seeing how grey and rainy the last few weeks have been. And, I'm super super excited because Ben is coming to visit me in Gent next week!!!!!!!!

My Dutch exam yesterday went pretty well I thought (but I guess that depends on my mark haha), and we had a different lady teach us for the rest of the session too. She was really neat and told us all about the differences between Flemish Dutch and Netherlands Dutch, answered all our questions and even played us a cd of dutch songs. There is a lot of (friendly) rivalry between the flemish and the dutch, I guess much like NZ and OZ. So of course I am supporting the flemish :P

2 comments:

Janine said...

nooooooooooooooooo not the flemish!!!! go the dutch!! the REAL dutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i´m lucky that i don´t drink much milk coz i NEVER found fresh milk in spain hahha. you get used to it tho.

fruit!

nelle said...

phhhhht real dutch my butt.

Did you know that the Dutch were just protestant outcasts that the king of Spain banished to the netherlands?

at least the flemish aren't outcasts!

:P