Friday, February 29, 2008

One month in


So d'yall miss me?

The last few days have been pretty miserable as the weather has been a bit crappy and I have a really bad cold. Everytime I need to go somewhere on my bike (like to Uni) it rains on me, so I have arrived home soaked the last 2 days. Poos. It's been difficult to get through 7 hours of class each day with my nose dripping like a tap, but thankfully its the weekend now so I will be able to chill out at home a bit. I decided to decorate my room by plastering all you lovely NZ folk on the walls, so I went to the train station and used one of those photo machines to print out a bunch of photos. It makes my room a much nicer place to be :) But yes, now that I see the photo I took, they appear to be crooked on the wall!

There's a trip to Antwerp tomorrow, another city in Flanders. I would really like to go because I've heard its a great city to visit, but I will see what the weather is like and how I'm feeling. Last night I missed out on Low Countries studies and our International Dinner because I didn't feel up to it. A group of us have decided to make it a weekly thing, to cook a dish from our home country for everyone to share. Looking forward to next week's!

Hope O-week was good for all :)

xxx R

No comments: