Friday, July 18, 2008

Just 2 weeks

Two weeks today until we leave Belgium :( I'm actually really not looking forward to leaving Gent - I like it here! But also super excited about moving on to the UK.

Which reminds me - in case anyone was thinking about posting anything over here, it probably won't reach us in time before we leave. I'll email the address for Kinloch Lodge once we get there.

In other news, I have become irreversibly addicted to all things Speculaas. Not only do Belgians serve those spicy Speculaas cookies with every hot drink under the sun, but they also have;

* Speculaas paste (spreadable, like peanut butter, its GOOD)
* Speculaas gelato and icecream
* Speculaas milky bar chocolate!!
* Speculaas flavoured coffee

Speculaas is the word they use in Dutch, Speculoos is the French word. Just in case you were wondering about my spelling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is...
... I actually was worried about your spelling.
I'm a nerd!